WP ENERGY SOURCES
A WIDE RANGE OF ENERGY SOURCES IS AVAILABLE FOR HEATING THE OVENS.
BUT WHICH IS THE BEST? AND WHICH IS THE SAFEST?
Which energy source offers the greatest security of supply?
Which energy source is the cheapest?
What is the right compromise?
Self-supply of energy is usually not sufficient, but should be expanded as far as possible. But what comes next? Until now, natural gas has been the cheapest, most convenient and also one of the most efficient energy sources. But things look different today. So let‘s look at alternative options, their advantages, their disadvantages. Each owner must decide individually about a possible general change in the energy supply of his company. Or possibly about splitting in order to avoid too much dependence.
- Payment according to consumption
- Choice of any supplier
- Absolutely clean energy
- Own generation possible
- Each baking chamber is independent
- Easy replacement of gas/oil burners against electric cartridge heaters
- Energy efficiency with purchased electricity from oil, gas or coal-fired power stations very low (approx. 30% of the energy sources used)
- Storage of own generation currently still difficult surplus electricity fed into the public grid
Our sales representative will gladly answer your questions.