- Best baking quality
- Special stone baking plates for stone oven bread
- Optimum oven capacity utilization, even when baking in small batches
This is unique: Electrical – powerful – productive – efficient
The electrically heated MATADOR® MDE is a true all-rounder with its wide range of functions, while maintaining the proven MATADOR® baking quality. Flexible and adaptable. Each deck is a stand-alone oven with separately adjustable bottom and top heat, making the MATADOR® MDE ideal for small batches, simultaneous baking of different baked goods, and equally for demanding products. Available as a confectioner’s oven or a side oven for the production of special items in larger bakeries.
High oven chamber for bread!
Best baking quality from the MATADOR® deck oven finally also in the retail area or in any building without flue connection. MATADOR® MDE makes it possible! Thanks to it's high baking chambers, it can also be used for baking bread – of premium quality, of course.
The MATADOR® MDE also fits into rooms with low ceiling height since it does not require piping for flue connection. Thanks to it's movable frame it is independent of it's installation site and it can be installed on 3 sides. Move it around comfortably for maintenance work and it's outer body will move along. This is quite handy!
Best baking quality
thanks to uniform heat
MATADOR® – for bakers worldwide, the name of the legendary oven is synonymous for best baking quality. The MATADOR® MDE also stands representative for this outstanding achievement. The electrical oven’s special feature is its concealed heating elements that achieve perfect radiant heat.
- Display with glass touch surface and your choice of:
• a 10-inch display for the control of all decks
• a 7-inch display for each deck for the control of the respective deck
- WP NAVIGO 3 control in a semi-automatic version, or WP NAVIGO 3 Plus control as an option with fully automatic vapor injection
- Each deck with its own vapor button
- WP BakeryControl The central software for your bakery
- Simple, logical programming
- Storage of up to 250 recipes
- Stores every baking process without any gaps
- Identical operating system for all oven models
- WP ISOTHERMIC BAKING The automatic quantity control of baking
- WP INTELLIGENT ENERGY CONTROL (IEC) Minimizing the energy loss during baking breaks through stand-by function with controlled temperature reduction
Performance, maximum benefits and modular options
The MATADOR® MDE also fits into rooms with low ceiling height since it does not require piping for flue connection. Thanks to its moveable frame it is independent of its installation site and it can be installed on 3 sides. Move it around comfortably for maintenance work and its outer body will move along. This is quite handy!
- Baking quality:
- Genuine batch-on-batch baking
- Perfect crispness, even with vapor-sensitive pastry
- Radiant heat thanks to concealed heating elements (no crust burning)
- Special baking stones for stone-baked bread
- Proven MATADOR® baking quality
- Options in WP NAVIGO 3 - Control:
- WP INTELLIGENT ENERGY CONTROL – Minimizing the energy loss during baking breaks through: stand-by function with controlled temperature reduction
- WP BakeryControl – Remote diagnosis via the Internet, Monitor operation via the Internet, Network connection of individual ovens, Master Slave
- Vapor-tight, all-around welded baking chamber
- Each deck can be controlled and switched off separately
- Top and bottom heat can be controlled for each deck separately
- Separate vapor device for each deck
- Easy insertion, oven is on rollers
- Flue-independent (optional)
4.0 – 14.4 m²
Number of decks
4 to 6 ovens
0.6 – 1.2 m
1.6 – 2 m
Total heating capacity
35.36 – 101.4 kW
(further technical information are to be
found in datasheet and brochure)
- Steam condenser
- WP INTELLIGENT ENERGY CONTROL (WP IEC)
- Manual loading system
- WP BAKERY CONTROL – The central software for your bakery
Bread baking for premium product quality
Soft wheat dough breads
Our sales team will gladly answer all your product-related questions.