Wood-fired deck oven
- Traditional wood oven baking in proven MATADOR quality
- Sustainable, economical and energy-efficient through the use of CO²-neutral wood pellets
- Increased efficiency through central burner
- Loading is possible manually, semi-automatically or fully automated
What used to be completely normal in the past, is a unique selling point today: breads from the wood-fired deck oven
Just like in historic wood-fired ovens, the PELLADOR® is directly fired with wood pellets and its open flame burns directly in the baking chamber, giving the baked goods the typical wood oven flavor.
One pellet burner for the entire oven
In the PELLADOR Zyklotherm ®, a single, centrally arranged pellet burner generates the energy required for heating the baking chambers. Channels distribute the exhaust gases and feed them to the decks. The gases enter the baking chambers without a flame. After heating the stone slabs, the gases are not discharged into the flue but instead fed back to the central combustion chamber. Here they are mixed with fresh exhaust gas and fed back into the heating cycle, thus optimizing the efficiency of heat energy and lowering pellet consumption. Ash no longer accumulates in the ovens thanks to the use of the central burner, and the cleaning effort is significantly reduced.
Individually controllable deck ovens
Each baking chamber can be separately controlled. As soon as the desired baking temperature has been reached, the inlet and outlet valves are closed to interrupt the supply of exhaust gas, and the baking process can start.
Thanks to the controllable exhaust gas supply via channels and valves, there is no longer any need to interrupt the combustion process. The time-consuming start-up phase and the burn-off phase after the pellet supply has ended are eliminated. In addition, heating the ceiling slabs from both sides further accelerates the energy input into the baking chamber lining, which significantly cuts heating times.
In cooperation with coop
- Directly wood-fired oven for the production of wood-fired oven baked goods
- Products may be labeled wood-fired oven bread/bread rolls according to the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)
- One central pellet burner for the entire oven and the Zyklotherm ® heating system
- Compliance with all applicable emission standards
- Use of Siemens touch control
Step by step
- Switch on the burner.
- Heat up the oven to loading temperature.
- Switch off the burner or close the inlet and outlet valves when the desired temperature has been reached.
- Load and bake the products at decreasing temperature.
- Unload the baked goods, and heat up to loading temperature again for the next baking cycle. Switch on the burner or open the inlet and outlet valves.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 of the baking cycle.
Advantages and output
The PELLADOR® uses CO²-neutral wood pellets as energy source. It features an integrated vapor generator and impresses with its favorable energy balance. Its taste-developing qualities enable the resource-saving and environmentally friendly production of bakery items with a natural, scrumptious flavor. The PELLADOR® can be operated manually or in combination with the WP loading systems.
- Advantage on the market:
- Use of wood as a renewable energy source
- Flavorful bread baked in wood-fired ovens is the trend and allows for greater added value in the market
- Best baking results in proven MATADOR quality
Optimum volume, tender flaky crust, juiciest crumb and long-lasting freshness
- New products and environmental awareness attract new customers into the store
- Flavorful bread from wood-fired oven
- No bitters from the soot in the bread or pastries
- Reproducible, best-quality baking results thanks to WP NAVIGO control system
- Technical advantages:
- Smaller footprint compared to ovens set in brick
- Short installation times on site
- Manual loading or in combination with WP loading systems
- Short intervals between loadings
- Low energy consumption
- Vaporizer for every oven
- Compliance to all energy emission levels
1 pellet burner + Zyklotherm heating system
(this means only 1 pellet burner is needed for the entire oven)
(Further information on request)
Breads from the wood-fired oven
Their taste is incomparable, many customers are delighted.